EWT100 - Wire to wireless protocol translator
EWT100 Translate communication from Loop (Inim protocol) to Fire Vibes radio devices. It is recognized on the loop as an Inim addressed device and occupies, in addition to its own, an address for each radio device associated with it. The translator can directly manage up to a maximum of 32 or, by adding XWT100 expansion modules, up to a maximum of 128 wireless devices. The translator is powered by Loop or by a local power source (24V power supply) if provided.
The product is available in a black finish.
- Protocol traslator from Inim Loop to FireVibes radio devices
- Loop powered or optionally powered on site
- Loop short circuit isolator included
- Two-way radio communication
- Manage up to 15 expansions XWT100
- Mesh network with redundant path to expansion modules
- Internal antenna
- Up to 32 wireless devices managed on each expansion module up to a maximum of 128
- Extended radio communication range (up to 1Km translators and expansion modules, up to 200m between translators/expansion modules and radio devices)
- Radio links based on dual channel
- Wireless devices completely managed individually by control panel
- Device configuration via radio from keypad and Local display or via FireVibes Studio Software
- Certificate EN54-17, EN54-18 and EN54-25
- Power supply voltage: 18Vdc – 30Vdc
- Operating Frequency: 868 – 870 MHz
- Maximum radiated power: 14dBm (25mW)
- IP Rating: IP30 Approved- Designed according to IP65
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +55°C
- MAX Humidity: (non condensing) 90% RH
- Current consumption: 20mA (@ 24V dc)
- Weight: 700 g
- Dimensions: 235 mm x 160 mm x 70 mm
EWT100: Wire to wireless protocol traslator, in white.
EWT100/B: Wire to wireless protocol traslator, in black.