Microphone base for PA system
IPG series microphone bases are used for the management of voice announcements in Public Address systems. They are equipped with release or hold buttons and configurable buttons for selecting zones or audio sources. The “Speech Filter” function can be enabled during configuration to integrate the speech filter.
Two microphone base models are available differentiating in the number of configurable buttons, 12 or 24.
Main features of the IPG12 and IPG24 models
- 12 OR 24 CONFIGURABLE BUTTONS FOR SELECTING ZONES OR GROUPS OF ZONES OR RECALLING PRE-RECORDED MESSAGES
- GOOSNECK MICROPHONE
- BUTTON TO OPEN AUDIO WITH DISENGAGEMENT ON RELEASE
- BUTTON TO OPEN AUDIO WITH HOLD UNTIL THE NEXT PRESS
- LOCAL POWER INPUT (OPTIONAL)
- CAN BE FITTED INTO WORKTOPS