WD200 - Temperature detector
WD200 detector is able to signal the presence of a fire hazard by evaluating the temperature measured in the environment. Detector is completely managed by the control panel where the individual details relating to its status are reported. It can be set as rate-of-rise (A1R) or fixed high temperature (BS).
The product is available in a black finish.
- It can be set as rate-of-rise (A1R) or fixed high temperature (BS)
- Two-way radio communication
- Radio communication based on two redundant channels
- Extended radio communication range (up to 200m)
- Battery life 10 years
- Uses low cost standard lithium batteries
- Approved EN54-25 and EN54-5
- Radio Frequency: 868 – 870 MHz
- Maximum radiated power: 14dBm (25mW)
- Dimensions: 110mm x 70mm
- Weight (without batteries) : 155 g
- Batteries : 2x CR123A
- Operating temperature : -10°C to +55°C
- MAX Humidity: (non condensing) 95% RH
- IP RATING: IP40
WD200: Temperature detector, in white.
WD200/B: Temperature detector, in black.