WS2000 - Wall mounting alarm signalling devices
The WS2000 series wall-mounting wireless alarm indicators, in the different versions, provide a siren with 32 selectable tones, a white light flasher (VAD certified according to EN54-23), available in a red or white plastic enclosure.
- 32 different tones settable by DISP SWITCH
- Can be activated with two different tones (pre-alarm and alarm)
- Sound power adjustable by DIP SWITCH (4 levels)
- Adjustable flash power
- Two-way radio communication
- Radio communication based on two redundant channels
- Extended radio communication range (up to 200m)
- Battery life 5 years (estimated duration, may vary according to activation frequency)
- Uses low cost standard lithium batteries
- EN54-25, EN54-23 and EN54-3 certified
- Operating Frequency: 868 – 870 MHz
- Maximum radiated power: 14dBm (25mW)
- Acustic power: 100dB (+/- 3 dB according to selected tome)
- Optical coverage (EN54-23): W-2.5-7
- Dimensions: Diameter 192 h:130mm
- Weight (without batteries): 380 g
- Batteries: 2x CR123A
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +55°C
- MAX Humidity: (non condensing) 90% RH
- IP RATING: Approved IP33C- Designed according to IP65
WS2010RE: Wireless wall-mount audible signalling device, in red.
WS2020RE: Wireless wall-mount visual/audible signalling device, in red.
WS2010WE: Wireless wall-mount visual/audible signalling device, in white.
WS2020WE: Wireless wall-mount visual/audible signalling device, in white.