InimHome provides management of Inim systems via smartphones
Inim Home is the App dedicated to the end user for remote control of their home and all their other premises via smartphone or tablet. Inim Home offers a new, more intuitive interface for a completely renewed experience of use. InimHome can interface with the INIM Cloud for a broader and more complete user experience and, for those of you who desire it, also InimHome P2P is available for direct P2P connection to control panels. It immediately shows essential system information such as the operating mode status, the activation status of home-automation appliances, faults and thermostats without forgoing easily accessible detail pages. If Inim Home is connected via the INIM Cloud, the installer can set up, in predefined categories, the system activations/outputs and thus offer the user immediate access to them: in fact, InimHome automatically groups the outputs/activations for lighting, gate control, management of motorized roller shutters and household appliances and presents them to the user in a logically categorized way. Within each category, the user can create their own groups of homogenous activations/outputs by adapting the App to their specific needs. Integrated video verification with ONVIF cameras.
The Inim Home App provides remote management of Inim's SmartLiving, Prime and Sol systems via your smartphone. You can remotely control your home and office by issuing anti-intrusion and home-automation commands conveniently from your mobile device, at any time and from any place. With its eye-catching graphics, InimHome supports all display sizes and has a simple and intuitive interface with icons. The available functions are complete: with just a few taps you can arm, disarm or partition the anti-intrusion system, access scenarios, check the status of detectors, outputs and eventual system faults, view the events log, activate air conditioners, sprinklers, lights, roller shutters and much more. Through the InimHome it is possible to manage multiple SmartLiving, Prime and Sol systems: thanks to the multi-control panel management feature you can interact with several systems without limits. In this way you can control all your systems (home, office, factory and so forth) as a single unit. InimHome also offers a chronothermostat function that allows you to control the ambient temperature in different rooms. Interaction with cameras is also possible for real-time video verification: InimHome allows you to associate one or more cameras to a zone and visualize on your smartphone real-time video footage from the cameras activated in the event of an alarm on the zone concerned. If cameras with ONVIF standards are used, it is possible to control their movements and zoom outs and additionally view the footage from several cameras simultaneously. But it does not end there: by taking advantage of the full potential of the INIM Cloud, the InimHome App will allow you to receive push notifications relating to alarms, faults, arming/disarming operations and connection status. What is more, InimHome automatically groups the outputs/activations for lighting, gate control, management of motorized roller shutters and household appliances and presents them to the user in an uncomplicated and effective way. The user also has the opportunity to create their own groups by adapting the App to their specific needs.
Inim Home is available in a single free version complete with all features.
Main features of Inim Home:
- Complete management of all Inim control panels (SmartLiving, Prime, Sol)
- Real-time video verification: in the event of an alarm visualizes in real time the camera associated with the zone in alarm status
- New management of outputs, already grouped in the category they belong to (Prime 3 only)
- Biometric authentication for greater security and convenience
- Customizable push notifications based on the event type
- Simple and clear multi-installation management, with the statuses of all your control panels displayed on one screen
- Instant visualization of the system status in real time, showing whether your system is in alarm status, disarmed or armed or whether there are any ongoing faults
- Directly via the App you can silence the sounder, stop phone calls and delete alarm and tamper memories
- Great emphasis placed on the system status in real time, showing whether your system is in alarm status, disarmed or armed, or whether there are any ongoing faults
- Completely renewed graphics designed for greater immediacy, ease-of-use and completeness
- Cloud backup of settings