Wireless Optical Smoke/Heat Detector
The Libra wireless system offers an excellent solution for all those fire detection applications which would find a traditional hard-wired system installation to be either unfavourable or cost-inefficient, places such as: hotels, museums, churches or similar cultural sites.
The Libra is the ideal way of enhancing a traditional hard-wired analogue addressable fire detection system with wireless devices.
This is done by means of a translator which allows the control panel to manage both the translator and its devices as loop devices. The loop-powered system translator supports as many as 32 devices,
it communicates with the control panel using the same protocol as the hard-wired devices.
All the commands used by the VEGA range are valid for all VEGA wireless devices: optical smoke detectors, heat detectors, multicriteria detectors, input modules, callpoints, sounders.
- On site programming
- Two-way communication with the wire to wireless translator
- Programmable sensitivity
- High reliability and sensitivity
- Flexible device installation on site SW supported
- Convenience in mounting and service
- Double battery (main and secondary) guarantees a correct supply for about 5 years. The battery status is monitored by the device
General technical characteristics
0.01 – 5mW