Power supply in metal box, 2,5A+1,2A, 13,8V with separate battery charger
Power Supply in metal box - 3,7A
- Input Voltage: 230Vac -15% +10%, 50-60Hz
- Absorption from mains: 0,5A
- Output Voltage: 13,8Vdc
- Maximum output current: 2,5A+1,2A (model G); 3A (model S)
- Stability: higher than 1%
- Over-voltage protected
- Short-circuit protected
- Output voltage variations based on temperature (manages ProbeTH thermal probe)
- Separate battery charger circuit (G model)
- 2 OC fault outputs (G model)
- 3 signalling LEDs (G model)
- Metal casing
- Battery housing for two 7Ah, 12V batteries
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 325x325x80mm
- Weight (without batteries): 3Kg
INIM offers two switching power supply/battery charger units: the 3A model and the 5A model.
Each model is available in an in-box version. The device comprises a switching power supply module housed in a metal casing that accommodates two 12V batteries. It is an ideal solution for installations where supervision of all the power supply components is not essential.
All models provide a thermal probe input. The thermal probe protects the batteries against overheating and consequent permanent damage by measuring the battery temperature and regulating the power supply output voltage accordingly.