Power supply, 5A+1,2A, 13,8V with separate battery charger
Power Supply Module - 6,2A
- Input Voltage: 230Vac -15% +10%, 50-60Hz
- Absorption from mains: 1,1A
- Output Voltage: 13,8Vdc
- Maximum output current: 5A + 1,2A for battery charge
- Stability: higher than 1%
- Over-voltage protected
- Short-circuit protected
- Output voltage variations based on temperature (manages ProbeTH thermal probe)
- Separate battery charger circuit (G model)
- 2 OC fault outputs (G model)
- 3 signalling LEDs (G model)
- Metal casing
Inim offers two switching power supply/battery charger units: the 3A model and the 5A model.
Each model is available in an “in-box” version. The device comprises a switching power supply module housed in a metal casing that accommodates two 12V batteries. It is an ideal solution for installations where supervision of all the power supply components is not essential.
All models provide a thermal probe input. The thermal probe protects the batteries against overheating and consequent permanent damage by measuring the battery temperature and regulating the power supply output voltage accordingly.