Suction smoke detection system
Micra 100 is suitable for small to medium applications. It is capable of drawing air from the protected area through two sampling pipes for a total length of 100m (50m for each pipe).
Supplied complete with PIPECAD software.
Stratos aspirating systems provide the very earliest warning of fire. They are capable of drawing air through sampling pipes to a three-dimensional laser chamber with a removable filter cartridge. The pipe length can be between 50m to 100m long, depending on the model and the level of sensitivity required.
The laser technology embedded in Stratos is capable of discriminating smoke from nuisance particles such as dust. This capability allows the system to reduce the false alarm rate yet still provide warning at the first trace of smoke, a feature which is particularly useful in applications that require extremely high sensitivity.
One of the most important features of the system is its capacity to self-calibrate, this feature determines the maximum sensitivity and reliability for the protected environment.
Stratos is equipped with a connector for RS485 line management for networked system purposes, or for data communications to remote sites. Useful relay outputs (Aux, Pre-alarm, fire 1, fire 2) allow Stratos to operate with both conventional and analogue fire-detection systems.
Stratos offers a comprehensive range of models with various features such as sampling pipes with several inlets, keypad and display and remote status indicator.
These aspirating systems have been designed to operate with traditional fire detection systems, therefore, they integrate with no problem in systems where multipoint and linear detectors are scarce. Stratos is capable of providing the very highest levels of sensitivity in environments such as computer and electrical rooms. In order to meet the demands of such applications, Stratos offers a series of devices which facilitate protection and provide warning at the slightest trace of smoke.
Seconds count in fire detection but so do maintenance costs and Stratos is a winner on both counts. As a result of the lowmaintenance requirements of Stratos systems, they find their niche in environments where maintenance and inspection are often difficult or costly, such as in false ceilings and or floating floors. The removable filter cartridge allows field serviceability even in the dirtiest of environments and is just one of the many features that make these systems advantageous and costefficient.
Different sensitivity and intervention thresholds can be obtained by simply adding or taking away air-flow inlets along the sample pipes. Such high-sensitivity coupled with advanced processing allow Stratos to be employed even in the most demanding applications. Stratos is supplied with PIPECAD programming facilities as standard.
- Supply voltage: 21.6V - 26.4V DC
- Current consumption: 400mA @ 24V DC
- Dimensions: 300W x 220H x 85D
- Weight: 3.8kg
- Operating temperature range: -10 to +38°C (UL268) /-10 to + 60°C (CEA4022)
- Operating humidity range: 0 - 90% non-condensing
- Detection range: (%Obs/m) 0.0015% to 25%
- Maximum smoke opacity: 0.0015% obscuration per meter
- Detection technology: laser light scattering mass detection and particle evaluation
- Sensitivity: 0.003μ to 10μ
- Dust Discrimination: 3D3 Laser Dust Discrimination (LDD)
- Maximum sampling pipes total length in a high-airflow environment: 50mt
- Maximum sampling pipes total length in a static-air environment: 100mt
- Sampling pipe diameter: 3/4” (27mm O/D)
- Sampling holes: 25 x pipe
- Alarm levels: 4 (Aux, Pre-alarm, Fire 1 and Fire 2)
- Laser sampling chamber life: 10 years
- Laser system life (MTTF): 1000 years
- Up/Download serial port: RS232/RS485
- Network data bus: RS485
- Maximum BUS length: 1.2 km
- Cabinet rating: IP50
IN30672: aspirating system Micra100.
IN30436: relay board for stratos micra.
IN30755: dust filter for Stratos Micra.