Main control unit for Previdia Max control panels
To be connected to the CAN drive bar inside the metal cabinets and equipped with a graphic colour touchscreen.
This device manages the control panel and co-ordinates the various function modules.
A single Previdia Max control panel can house 2 of these units (a main unit and a secondary unit as backup). Mounts to the frontplate and, if housed in the upper opening, connects to the CAN drive bar. If housed in the lower opening, it connects to the FPM module in the upper opening.
Provides the following connections
- Ethernet connection for networking and remote control.
- RS485 channel for repeaters (FPMCPU used as remote keypads- max. 14).
- RS485 channel for interfacing with Building Management Software, supports MODBUS RTU protocol.
- Mini USB Port for configuration via PC.
- RS232 Port for configuration via PC.
The modules from the FPM series are housed on the cabinet frontplate, maximum of 2 per cabinet.
FPMCPU-L: light-grey coloured plastic.
FPMCPU-G: dark-grey coloured plastic.