Advanced TCP-IP service management module
Allows a second control panel connection to the Ethernet network and provides the following services:
- Web Server for system control, management and maintenance;
- Emails containing events details;
- IP ONVIF camera interface for video verification;
- remote communications via SIA-IP protocol;
- BACNET protocol (subject to license);
- ESPA444 protocol;
- voice evacuation system management.
Each control panel can manage one IFMLAN module only.
IFM series modules connect to the CAN drive bar on the inside of the cabinets (max. 8 IFM modules per cabinet) depending on the required functions.
For the certification documents, refer to the relative control panel page in which the module is installed.